Ebara Unveils New Above Ground Packaged Pump System
Ebara Fluid Handling has launched its new line of above ground packaged pump systems for municipal wastewater, water or sewage applications. The new pump system line is completely customizable and US factory built.
The new packaged pump system prioritizes safety, easy maintenance, quick delivery, and a reduced timeline for lift station rehabilitation. The ready-to-install lift station standard design includes a heavy-duty fiberglass enclosure, Ebara pumps, duplex controls, piping, valves, steel reinforced polymer concrete base, and cast-in access cover and carries a comprehensive warranty.
Per Ebara’s standard design, the access covers for this lift station are pre-cast into a steel reinforced, polymer concrete base. The polymer concrete base is resistant to corrosive attack from H2S, extending the life of the service station. As a safety measure, grates or nets are available to protect personnel from falling into the wet well when access doors are open.
Other features include:
- A heavy-duty fiberglass enclosure for security and protection from the elements
- Large doors for easy access to system components
- Sealed penetrations for the piping and to prevent harmful gases from entering the enclosure
- Individual check valves and plug valves isolate the station for maintenance
- Pressure gauges are protected from the wastewater by isolator rings to eliminate clogging of pressure gauge lines and assure accurate, repeatable pressure readings
- Optional emergency bypass connections, trouble light, and hoist.
Pump station controls can be built to customer specifications and are tested at the factory prior to shipment. Basic control packages are UL listed with NEMA stainless steel enclosure and NEMA rated starters. Packages are available with the optional Arc Armor® control enclosure. Low voltage circuitry and high voltage power are isolated in separate compartments, limiting access to high voltage electrical equipment and reducing the risk of arc flash injuries.