FoamPro announces TurboStream high pressure foam systemAugust 23, 2011
FoamPro, a leading manufacturer of fire pumps and equipment for the fire protection industry, has just announced its TurboStream® high pressure foam system. The TurboStream is compact and self-contained and produces high energy firefighting power.
Driven by an exclusive PowerPro™ brand 13 HP gas engine, precise high pressure foam solution delivers quick knockdown.
“The Turbo Stream is very easy to use, it’s a turnkey, pull the trigger and go system” explained Chief Rice with Rives Fire Department in Tennessee. He added, “My son and I took our Fire Rescue Truck, with the Turbo Stream and 210 gallons of water on board to a controlled grass fire. We were both very pleased at how fast and easily the Turbo Stream extinguished the fire”.
TurboStream includes many features and functionality including:
- Delivers 8 gpm (30 L/min) of solution @ 1400 psi (95 BAR)
- Hypro triplex plunger pump provides dependability and high pressure performance
- Exclusive PowerPro 13 HP gas engine includes electric start for quick start-up
- Ideal for use with all Class A concentrates
- Adjustable control provides unmatched accuracy over the widest range of flow
- Dual-action spray gun delivers foam solution over 45 feet
- Thermal relief valve prevents overheating during extended idle
- Installs easily in new or existing apparatus
- Developed and supported by FoamPro, an industry leader in proven reliability