New Water Solutions to Be Showcased by Pentair at 2015 Aquatech in Amsterdam
Pentair, an industry leader in the treatment and transfer of water, showcased its latest solutions for a variety of water treatment and quality control applications at Aquatech Amsterdam in November, 2015.
“At Pentair, we help businesses and communities better manage and treat their water supply, returning it safely to the environment, or recovering and reusing it for other applications,” says Phil Rolchigo, Ph.D, Pentair’s Vice President of Technology. “Our innovations are driven by the goal of helping our customers produce more food, energy, and efficiencies from each drop of water, while protecting people and the environment.”
Pentair highlighted the company’s newest solutions and services at Aquatech Amsterdam, in addition to offering professional presentations. Products and services included:
- Helix Technology for Ultrafiltration – This tubular membrane includes Helix technology that prevents the buildup of insoluble particles in high-solids ultrafiltration. It is able to address challenging filtration applications, while increasing productivity and lowering energy consumption.
- Compact 75G Membrane Module – This module combines high mechanical strength and chemical resistance, even with the most demanding water and wastewater treatment applications.
- X-Line Ultrafiltration Solution – The X-Line Ultrafiltration Solution utilizes a pre-engineered ultrafiltration system that offers ready-to-use water for a wide range of industrial and municipal filtration applications.
- Aqualine – The high-flow microfiltration system of the Aqualine product provides pretreatment and protection for reverse osmosis membranes.
- GRO Encapsulated Membrane – This membrane is used for the production of high-quality drinking water in both residential and commercial settings.
- Fleck 5800 Valve Series – These high performance, flexible valves are used in residential applications and utilize two new hydraulic bases and a new touch screen timer.
- Scan and Service Smartphone App – This new app allows installers to scan a special sticker on the product to learn product details quickly and easily.
Aquatech Amsterdam is the world’s leading trade exhibition for various water technologies, which brings people together internationally to explore global water issues and possible solutions.