Xylem Showcases Bell & Gossett Products at OESP 2013
May 19-23, Xylem Inc showcased its Bell and Gossett (B&G) product lines at the 60th Annual National Association of Oil and Energy Service Professionals (OESP) Convention and Trade Show in Hershey, Pa. Xylem is a leading global water technology company that provides solutions to some of the world’s most difficult water and wastewater issues. Among the products featured in the company’s booth were its energy efficient circulator pumps. Xylem experts were also available to discuss success stories and product highest during the show.
“Exhibiting at OESP enables us to meet with energy service professionals in person, identify customer needs, and share product innovations,” says Mark Handzel, director building services marketing, Americas for Xylem’s Applied Water Systems business unit. “Xylem’s Bell & Gossett circulator pumps are integral to our systeming approach to outfitting commercial buildings with comprehensive pump solutions in the HVAC and fluid transport applications.”
Bell & Gossett provides complete lines of pumps, valves, heat exchangers, and accessories for plumbing, wastewater, and HVAC (including steam and heat transfer) applications. As industry demand has shifted towards high efficiency and energy conservation, circulator pumps have been able to meet that demand, offering easy installation and long service life with relatively low maintenance.
Featured Bell & Gossett circulators at OESP 2013 include:
- NRF-22 Circulator Pump – Ideal for residential or light commercial applications, this pump offers single and multi-speed designs with high starting torque, system lubricated DuraGlide Bearing systems, and a self-cleaning particle shield for maintenance-free operation.
- Zonetrol II AZ-1A Snap-On Circulator Relay – A single zone pump controller that can easily be installed on any B&G wet rotor or Series PL booster. The AZ-1A turns the pump and boiler on when the thermostat calls for heat.
- Zonetrol II Circulator Switching Relay – Ready-to-install controller for hydronic circulators in residential and light commercial applications. The controllers are all UL listed and feature multi-function LEDs that are visible without removing the cover.
- ecocirc Wireless Potable Water Circulator – Designed for plumbing systems without a recirculation line. These wireless circulators use ECM (Electronically Communicated Motor) technology to provide homeowners with immediate access to hot water.
- ecocirc Heating Auto Circulator Pumps – Specifically designed for hydronic heating systems with efficient, electronically commutated permanent magnet motors.
“With building trends continuing to focus on sustainability and energy conservation, residential homeowners, building owners, facility managers and specifying engineers, are all looking for ways to reduce the carbon footprints of their structures,” says Handzel. “Xylem’s Bell & Gossett circulators for both residential and commercial applications support these efforts of minimizing costs and resource waste.”