Iwaki America5 Boynton Rd. Holliston, MA 01746 United States
Iwaki America is a global leader in chemical handling pumps. The company offers high purity metering pumps, non-metallic magnetic drive centrifugal pumps, canned motor pumps, bellows pumps, chemical process pumps, high-purity pumps, self-priming pumps and more. The pumps are ideal for chemical, ethanol/biofuels, semiconductor, water treatment and other applications.
Magnetic Drive Pumps
WMD and MD Series
- Iwaki’s WMD and MD line of non-metallic centrifugal pumps are designed to handle most every process, recirculation or transfer application. The pumps are available in standard alumina ceramic bearing materials and polypropylene, or optional SiC (silicon carbide) and ETFE (fluoropolymer).
- The MX Series is a plastic magnetic drive pump designed to handle the most severe operating conditions, including production processes such as spraying, filtering, washing, plating and etching in surface treatment applications.
- Iwaki’s MXM Series pump is designed for chemical process applications. The pump is built to be corrosion resistant utilizing carbon fiber reinforced precision molded liquid contact parts with options of alumina ceramic, carbon or silicon carbide for bearings, shafts and thrust surfaces.
- The company’s SMX Series pumps are non-metallic, magnetically driven and self-priming. SMX pumps have no mechanical seals or packing to maintain, which will provide years of trouble-free operation.
- The MDM Series is a chemical process mag drive pump built for the most challenging chemical applications.
- Iwaki’s MDW Series is designed for high discharge capacity and high head applications. The pumps fluoroplastic and ceramic wetted parts offer high resistance to virtually every industrial chemical. The pump is also designed with high strength ductile cast iron armor which allows it to handle heavy duty chemical applications.
Canned Motor Pumps
RD Series - 24 VDC Canned Motor Pump
- Iwaki’s RD Series is a small canned motor centrifugal pump designed for a wide range of applications. The pump is made to be cool, quiet and lightweight. The pump is manufactured under strict ISO 9001/14001 quality standards and assembled with the most chemically-inert materials.
LK Series Metering Pump
- The LK Series is a motor driven diaphragm metering pump. The pump is able to handle 114 gph and a max pressure of 225 psi. The pump is ideal for chemical feed applications including: chemical process, water treatment, mining, agriculture, and paper.
- The HRP series are a compact metering pump that enables high speed, accurate flow. The pumps are designed for a wide range of applications including solar-powered water treatment, car wash, or large photo processing equipment. The HRP pump has a discharge capacity of 38 mL/min and max pressure of 29 psi (0.2 MPa). The pump can also allow for liquid temperatures from 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
IX Series Metering Pumps
- The company’s IX Series pump is a digitally controlled direct-drive diaphragm pumps. The pump is built for high accuracy and energy savings – able to reduce power savings by as much as 70% compared to motor driven diaphragm metering pumps.
Iwaki Air AODD pumps are engineered for maximum utility. They are portable and easy to install, operate, and maintain. Infinitely variable flow rates and variable discharge pressures can handle a large range of fluids, including corrosive chemicals and flammable liquids. The AODD pumps can run dry, self-prime and dead-head without damaging the pump. Other design elements that distinguish Iwaki Air AODD pumps include body stabilization features to ensure heat resistance, and sound suppression construction to reduce both mechanical noise and compressed air noise.
These pumps are built for power. A higher power output means the pump can operate with less applied air pressure compared with many competitor’s pumps – often outperforming pumps that may have a higher listed flow rate.
- Looped C-Spool Air Valve: Revolutionary new spring design uses stronger, light-weight material for a smoother stroke with less wear and tear of all spool components (fully interchangeable with C-Spool model pumps). Iwaki Air AODD pumps
- Lube-free Operation: Clean, environmentally friendly design is engineered without the need for lubrication. Lube-free operation extends the life of all air motor parts
- Independent and Modular Pilot Valve: Industry-leading pilot valve system design is fully independent and virtually non-wearing. Static seals are dirt and moisture resistant. Pilot valve and springs are made from high tensile stainless steel that will not bend or rust. Faster cycles with shorter strokes will extend diaphragm life.
- Large Diameter Ports: Oversized ports allow air contamination to pass through the pump eliminating blockages and freezing.
- Reduced Pump Stalling: The unique new Looped C-Spool greatly reduces the pump stalling
- Resists Freezing: Compressed air expands gradually through our innovative staged air chamber exhaust system to reduce freezing. Large air-port design allows contaminated air to pass through the pump and out the exhaust.
Visit www.iwakiair.com for full details.
For more than 50 years Iwaki America Inc. has designed and manufactured chemical handling equipment used in industrial, semiconductor, and chemical process applications. The company is located 30 miles southwest of Boston.