Kraissl Company299 Williams Ave Hackensack, NJ 07601
Kraissl products are U.L. listed by Underwriters Laboratories (U.L.), Inc., manufactured to stringent quality control specifications.
Model 72 Simplex and Duplex Strainers and Filters- Protect pipelines, pumps, heat exchangers, meters, nozzles, valves
Unique Kraissl Features:
- U.L. listed for fuel oil service
- High quality workmanship-Made in the U.S.A.
- Continuous flow: no shut-off
- Heavy duty, rugged cast metal construction
- Stainless, Steel, Bronze, Aluminum, Iron, Hastelloy C, Carpenter 20, and other Specials
- Decreases external piping/saves space
- Simple one-stroke valve operation
- Patented double-element baskets for 30% + more straining area
- Very high pressure/ high temperature capable
- Sea-View Model 73 series transparent models for visual flow
Model 72AA series Transfer (diverter) Valves- For duplexing two heat exchangers, tanks, filters, pumps, or other external equipment with only one valve in minimum space.
Model 60 Fuel Oil Transfer Pumpsets -U.L. listed. Both direct drive and V-belt reduction drive. Wide range of diesel, No.2, No.4, and No.6 heavy fuel oils can be handled by these rugged internal gear pumps.
Since 1926, the Kraissl Company has served as an industry leader in the design and manufacture of superior quality strainers, filters, transfer valves and oil transfer pumps. In fact, many of our heavy-duty products are still operating in the field 40, 50 and 60 years after they were installed.