NETZSCH119 Pickering Way Exton, PA 19341 United States
NETZSCH is a leading manufacturer of progressing cavity pumps, screw pumps, rotary lobe pumps, macerators/grinders, and dosing systems. The company’s pumps are used in a variety of applications including water/wastewater treatment, pulp and paper, agriculture, food and beverage processing, chemical process, pharmaceutical, coal production, oil production and more.
NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps
The NETZSCH progressing cavity pump product line is built for difficult applications. The company’s NEMO NM Pump Series is built with an enlarged stuffing box and tapered suction housing which results in more efficient and trouble free operations. The pump is self-priming, has a low shear rate on pumped fluid, and is built for handling highly viscous fluids with solids content.
The NEMO NM Series includes a number of progressive cavity pump models, with 4 rotor/stator geometries and 6 different joint designs to optimize pump performance and increase mean time between repairs, including:
- Standard Close Coupled Pumps (Block Pumps) – The pump is a cost effective solution ideal for limited installation space. Max flow to 2,000 gpm and pressures to 350 psi.
- Bearing Housing Design – Two –piece shaft allows for universal use of all types of drives with quick and easy servicing of the rotating parts.
- Sludge cake pumps – Designed to handle dry solids content from 20% to 50%, depending on the dewatering system used.
- Sanitary Pumps – The NEMO sanitary pump series is designed for CIP processes. The pumps meet FDA, EHEDG and 3A standards and all wetted parts are polished to No. 4 finish standards. The progressive cavity pump model is ideal for highly viscous and abrasive fluids and has a max flow to 620 gpm at 340 psi.
- Vertical Pumps – NETZSCH manufactures a vertically configured progressive cavity pump for highly viscous fluids. The pumps deliver non-pulsing flow and are available in several immersion depths to meet specific applications.
- Mini Metering Pumps –The NEMO mini metering series pump is designed for metering low and highly viscous fluids. The pumps are built with 316 stainless steel wetted parts and single mechanical seal. The metering pump allows for a max flow rate of 130 gph at 510 psi.
TORNADO® Rotary Lobe Pumps
The NETZSCH TORNADO lobe pump is ideal for pumping viscous fluids with solids and abrasive material often found in the environmental and energy, chemical and oil & gas process industries.
NETZSCH pumps offers two versions of its Tornado Rotary Lobe Pump series, the T1 and T2. Both pumps feature compact design, are self-priming, and allow for maximum flow rates to 4,400 gpm at 85 psi – the T2 up to 145 psi.
Founded in 1873, NETZSCH is a diversified manufacturer of industrial equipment. NETZSCH Pumps North America, LLC is the North American subsidiary of the globally operating group of NETZSCH companies. NETZSCH manufactures positive displacement pumps along with grinding and dispersing machinery and analyzing and testing equipment. The company’s 100,000 square feet of manufacturing, testing, engineering and marketing is located in Exton, Pennsylvania. The NETZSCH functional areas of design, development, production, sales and service meet the ISO 9001 International Quality Guidelines.