Price Pump Company21775 Eight St. East Sonoma, CA 95476 United States
Price® Pump Company manufactures centrifugal and air operated diaphragm (AOD®) pumps for the agriculture, OEM, industrial, chemical, laser, water & wastewater treatment, biodiesel, and semiconductor industries. The company’s centrifugal line includes mag drive, closed coupled, end suction, press stainless steel horizontal and vertical pump types.
Magnetic Drive Pumps
Price Pump magnetic drive pumps are seal-less and provide a leak-proof solution for industrial, OEM and agriculture markets. The pumps have a flow rate range from 60 gpm to 400 gpm and max working pressure to 300 PSIG. The pumps are used in chemical process, wastewater treatment, pulp and paper, refrigerants, cooling towers, chillers, acid fertilizers and related applications.
Price Pump offers several models of mag drive pumps including its MS-DS, HP-MD, CD-MD , CL-MD, XT-MD, XL-MD, and XL/XT models. The pumps use a special grade of higher temp / high strength Samarium Cobalt magnets compatible with high temperature applications.
Air Operated Diaphragm (AOD) Pumps
Price manufactures a leading air operated diaphragm (AOD) pump for several industries including chemical processing, marine, liquid handling, environmental, and paint and ink manufacturers. The pump is available in sizes from .25 inch to 3 inches and can accommodate max flows to 230 gpm at 260 ft of head.
The Price AOD pump has a number of benefits including:
- Quiet operation. An air valve design minimizes exhaust noise providing a significantly quieter work environment.
- Stall-Free design. The company’s tandem spool air distribution valve insures reliable operation in all types of low pressure and stop/start applications.
- Oil-less operation. No metal to metal wearing surfaces means: no oil misting into the environment, no unhealthy working conditions, no oil, lubricants or grease to contaminate your products.
- Externally serviceable air valve means there is no need to disassemble the pump for routine maintenance.
Centrifugal Pumps - Pressed Stainless Steel
- Horizontal, Close Coupled, Multistage Centrifugal Pumps. Price Pump manufactures its MSWH horizontal centrifugal pumps with flow capacity to 375 gpm, head to 260 ft., max inlet pressure to 85 psi, and max fluid temperatures to 194 degrees F. The centrifugal pump is used in a wide range of applications including industrial circulating systems, chemical transfer, agriculture, and cooling water treatment. The pump is available in 304 and 316 stainless steel, and in CIS (cast iron, stainless fitted).
- Vertical, Close Coupled, Multistage Centrifugal Pumps. Similar to the MSWV, Price Pump also manufactures its MSWV vertical centrifugal pump, which offers a vertical configuration for many similar applications as the MSWV. The pump can accommodate flow rates up to 70 gpm, 300 ft of head, and fluid temperatures up to 140 degrees F.
Close Coupled Centrifugal Pumps
Price Pump manufactures an extensive line of close coupled centrifugal pumps for industrial, OEM, agriculture, chemical transfer applications and more.
- LT Series – Close coupled horizontal and vertical centrifugal pump. Flows to 12 gpm and heads to 48 ft. The pump is used for water, solvents, chillers, Freon, and related applications.
- F/P Series – Close coupled horizontal centrifugal pump with max flow to 25 gpm and max head to 25 ft. The pump is used for air conditioning, carpet cleaners, circulating and other related applications.
- HP75 and HP100 Series – The pumps are built to handle chilled water, deionized water, laser coolers and related applications. Max flow to 70 gpm and 160 ft of head.
- OH75 Series – Close coupled plastic centrifugal pumps for electronics, photo processing, acid transfer, metal etching and more. Flow capacity to 60 gpm and 160 ft of head.
- MS50 Series – Multistage horizontal centrifugal pump for acid handling, deionized water and ultrafiltration systems and related applications. Max flows to 20 gpm and total head to 380 ft.
- CD Series – Close coupled horizontal and vertical centrifugal pump available in 316 stainless steel, cast iron, all iron, and more. Pump is built for chemical process, wastewater treatment, chillers, and related applications. Max flow to 160 gpm and max head to 100 ft.
- RC Series – Cast iron horizontal configuration with max flows to 400 gpm at 75 ft of head. Pump is used in a variety of applications, including aquaculture, cooling tower, and circulating washer.
- CL150 Series – Horizontal and vertically aligned pump built with CL-SS 316 stainless steel with flow capacity to 300 gpm and 125 ft of head. The pump is used for glycols, solvents, acids, and other chemical applications.
- SP Series – Self-priming horizontal pump with max flow to 150 gpm and 95 ft of head. The pump is built with cast iron, 316 stainless steel, and cast iron-stainless fitted materials. It incorporates a compact close coupled design and semi-open impellers.
- XL/XT Series – Closed impeller horizontal centrifugal pump with flows to 400 gpm and total head to 136 ft.
- XJ/JB Series – The larger of Price’s close coupled product line handles flow to 1100 gpm and 300 ft of head. The pump also has a max working pressure to 200 PSIG.
- XJ400 Pump – Close coupled, closed impeller horizontal pump made of 316 stainless steel for chemical process, acid mine drainage, frac water treatment and related applications. Flow capacity to 1100 gpm and head to 300 ft.
Price® Pump Company is a leading manufacturer of centrifugal pumps and air operated diaphragm (AOD®) pumps. Since 1932, Price Pump has addressed the needs of specialty applications for industrial and OEM users. The company’s manufacturing facility is in Sonoma, California.