SEEPEX511 Speedway Drive Enon, OH 45323 United States
SEEPEX manufactures a wide a range of German-engineered Progressive Cavity pumps, macerators, control systems, and accessories from its facility in Enon, OH, USA. SEEPEX products are incorporated into a state-of-the-art quality management system consisting of 8 groups and 27 ranges to provide solutions in nearly any process. Pumps can be custom-engineered to meet the specific needs of an industrial sector, a company, a site of operation and the product being pumped.
“N” Standard Pump
- This product group is the base for all other SEEPEX Progressive Cavity pumps. It can handle flow from 0.132 USGPM 2,200 USGPM and pressure to 720 PSI. This pump features a high self-priming rate and can be fitted with SEEPEX’s Smart Conveying Technology to save time on maintenance.
“D” Dosing Pump
- SEEPEX dosing pumps are ideal in any industry for the accurate and pulsation-free delivering of small quantities. They can handle flow from 0.053 USGPH - 264 USGPH and pressure to 360 PSI. SEEPEX dosing pumps routinely replace diaphragm pumps in chemical metering applications and they are now certified to meet the NSF 61 standard for use in treating water and wastewater.
“W” Wobble Pump
- This pump features a simple construction and easy maintenance that makes it an economical option for use in almost all industries. It is designed with a directly flanged drive and a rotating unit with only one joint that can handle a wide range of fluids, including liquids with high solids content. The pump operates effectively with flow to 44 USGPM and pressure to 60 PSI.
“CS” Food Grade Pump
- This pump is used primarily for the food, pharmaceutics, cosmetics and chemical industries. It features CIP (cleaning in place) and SIP (sterilization in place) and meets 3A-Sanitary Standards of the USA and the EHEDG directives. CS pumps can handle flow from 0.132 USGPM - 572 USGPM and pressure to 360 PSI.
“T” Open Hopper Pump
- This pump is used for pumping material with a low degree of flowability. Its feed hopper safely pumps viscous to airtight products with more suction lift than the standard “N” pump. It can handle flow from 0.220 USGPM - 2,200 USGPM and pressure to 540 PSI.
“E” Semi-Submersible Pump
- E series pumps are installed vertically, ideal for draining containers, basins or drums. Highly efficient and maintenance-friendly, these pumps are a cost effective solution for a variety of liquids. The pumps are self-priming and shear-sensitive, able to handle flow from 0.132 USGPM - 1,320 USGPM and pressure to 180 PSI or higher by design.
Macerators and Control Systems are also available for integration with processing systems.
SEEPEX is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company that designs, manufactures and globally markets progressive cavity pumps, macerators, control systems, and accessories. Serving customers with a dedication to optimum potential is always the highest priority. SEEPEX is successfully represented in more than 50 countries through our manufacturing bases in the USA, Germany, and China, as well as a dense network of offices, distributors, and agencies. For more than 40 years, we have been offering economical solutions based on low life-cycle costs to industries including environmental, oil and gas, chemical and pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, pulp and paper as well as numerous others.
Media with low to high viscosities, with or without solids, from basic to acidic, and with a variety of characteristics such as abrasive, gaseous, foamy, sticky, or delicate are no issue for SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps. With SEEPEX, all things flow. Our pumps in Tricam, 6L and conventional rotor and stator geometry convey a wide variety of media with pulsation-free precision. The product modular design system is comprised of 8 product groups and 27 ranges and can be combined with an extensive array of specialty materials for the perfect solution to even the most extreme pumping conditions. Each application is custom engineered to meet the specific needs of an industrial sector, a company, a site of operation, and the product being pumped.
When investing in a pump or a complex pumping system, the purchase costs constitute only a fraction of the total investment. In developing and designing each pumping recommendation, SEEPEX commits to minimizing total operating costs. SEEPEX original parts ensure the quality of a pump, reduce unnecessary costs in the future and most importantly will minimize the lifetime cost of the equipment. All services have one objective: to give SEEPEX pumps a long, trouble-free life and to give the satisfaction of knowing a pump will last far longer than average yet cost far below average.
SEEPEX expands its enterprise purposefully on an international basis by opening additional market segments. SEEPEX will continue to consistently expand our selection in the future by developing more award winning, innovative and market-driven products and services.