Yamada Pump955 East Algonquin Road, Dept. I Arlington Heights, IL 60005 United States
Yamada America is a leading manufacturer of air powered double diaphragm pumps and accessories. The AODD pumps are used across a wide range of applications including industrial, automotive fluid transfer, mining, chemical and much more.
- Rugged, Bolted Construction - All Yamada pumps feature bolted construction, which eliminates leaks and simplifies post-maintenance reassembly. Bolted construction is superior to clamp band retainers, which frequently require frustrating, unnecessary leakage rebuilds from misalignment during reassembly.
- Outside Accessible Air Valve - Inspection or maintenance of every Yamada air valve may be performed without removing the pump from service.
- Unified Air Valve Concept - Common-size air valve assemblies reduce parts confusion.
- Pilot Valve - Unique to the Yamada design is an individual modular pilot valve that actuates the air valve. It is depressed slightly by the inner center disk creating a pressure drop at one end of the air valve, allowing shifting to occur. It is maintenance free with no cumbersome snap rings or lubricated dynamic o-rings to replace or repair.
- Diaphragm Dynamics - Extensive research has led to the development of an optimal stroke length that maximizes diaphragm life and performance while minimizing downtime and maintenance costs.
The Yamada NDP Series is unique in that it offers the industries only true "non-lubricated" air valve. The NDP Series offers a selection of models, ranging in size from 1/4" all the way to 3" and may be available (depending upon size) in the following materials: Polypropylene, Aluminum, Kynar, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel and Groundable Acetal. Choice of seven elastomers. Performances include solids handling to a maximum of 13/32" and flow rates up to 214 gpm.
The Yamada DP Series is available in a 3/8" and 1/2" port, ranging in the following material options: Polypropylene, Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Groundable Acetal. With a maximum solid size of 1/32" and flow rates from 6 to 8 gpm, this smaller pump is quite the workhorse. Choice of seven elastomers.
SolidPRO® Pump - Designed for Solids Handling
Yamada® SolidPRO® pumps are designed to pump fluids containing solids up to 2 inches (50mm) in diameter. Built on the foundation of the NDP-Series line of pumps, SolidPRO® pumps incorporate Yamada's patented stall-free/lube-free air valve and rugged, easy-to-service bolted construction.
Designed for durability in the field, the SolidPRO pump's innovative flap-type check valve technology provides streaming passage of solids while minimizing clogging and downtime. Four external bolts release valve covers on either side permitting service and maintenance without removing the pump from installation.
Xtreme Duty Pro - For xtremely demanding process applications
The Yamada® Xtreme Duty Pro XDP® is designed for use in process type applications including filter press, high pressure, extended deadheading, long runs of discharge pipe, and where air consumption is critical.
Available in 1-1/2", 2" and 3" port sizes, XDP pumps are built on the liquid platform of a standard (pneumatically-actuated) NDP Series pump, but with a mechanically-actuated air motor. Air power is conserved by actuating the air valve using a mechanical linkage instead of relying on air pressure. Air power is reduced versus a standard air-actuated valve, providing higher pump efficiency.
XDP pumps are capable of running on air pressure equivalents as high as 125 PSI or as low as 5 PSI and provide the same liquid side performance as the NDP series pumps.
Yamada Air-Powered Double Diaphragm Pumps have distinct design advantages that make them very versatile and cost effective drum pumps. Models are available in Polypropylene, PVDF (Kynar®), Aluminum, and Stainless Steel which includes a 2" bung adapter and 33" suction tube.
- Available in 3/8", 1/2", and 3/4" port sizes
- (3/8" metal only & 1/2" plastic only)
- Flow rates up to 28 GPM
FDA Compliant Pumps
Yamada FDA compliant pumps are specifically designed for Food, Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic industries where 3A or USDA standards are not required. Pumps include 316 Stainless Steel wetted components with Passivated Satin Finish, Epoxy-Coated Air Motor, Sanitary Clamp Fittings, and FDA compliant elastomers: Hytrel®, EPDM and PTFE.
- Eight sizes from 3/4" to 4" ports
- Flow ranges from 1 to 215 gallons per minute
- Air pressures ranging from 20 to 100 PSI.
Electro Polished (EP) Series
Yamada EP Series pumps are specifically designed for transferring ultra high-purity solvents and other non-corrosive liquids compatible with 316 Stainless Steel. Pumps include 20Ra Electro Polished 316 Stainless Steel wetted components, PTFE elastomers and FNPT liquid ports. Available in 1/2", 3/4", and 1" FNPT port sizes.
- Optional Swagelok®, VCR®, Sanitary Clamp, Tube or ANSI Flange Connections.
- Optional clean room flush & bagging available
- Maximum flow rate 35 GPM
- Operating range 20 to 100 PSI
UL Listed Pumps
Yamada U.L. listed pumps are manufactured for the petrochemical, chemical and petroleum industries to meet safety requirements established by Underwriters Laboratory Code 79. Pumps include Aluminum wetted components with durable Buna N elastomers, approved by U.L. to transfer volatile fluids.
- Available in 3/4" and 1" port sizes
- Flow ranges from 1 to 44 gallons per minute
High Pressure Pumps
- 2:1 Ratio High Pressure Pumps are designed for applications where 100 PSI maximum pump operating pressure is insufficient to overcome system requirements. The flow rate is roughly half of the equivalent size pump output, though a maximum discharge pressure of 200 PSI can be achieved with only 100 PSI air inlet pressure supplied.
- Port sizes 3/4" through 3". Construction: Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, or Aluminum wetted materials with a diaphragm choice of seven elastomers
- Capacity: 1 to 100 GPM
- Controls: No elaborate bypass, relief valves, or complicated controls required. Great pressure retention.
Yamada Powder Pumps are designed to move bulk powders more effectively throughout your process vs. other unsafe and labor intensive means. These heavy duty pumps will consistently transfer fine-grained, low-bulk density dry powders in a dust-free operation.
- Port sizes 1-1/2", 2", or 3"
- Construction: Aluminum, Cast Iron, or Stainless Steel
Extensively field proven Yamada F-Series clean room manufactured pumps are specifically designed for the safe and efficient transfer of Ultra High-Purity Process Chemistries. They provide maximum corrosion resistance, ultra high-purity levels and low particle generation. Pumps include 100% machined virgin PTFE diaphragms, liquid chambers and manifolds. F-Series pumps are available in six sizes Fluid connections Flaretek®, ANSI Flange, or FNPT.
- Flow rate 1 to 35 GPM
- Air control internal shuttle valve or external timer-based control
- Air pressure range 20 to 100 PSI
- Temperatures up to 212°F (100°C)
Ultra-High Purity PTFE Pumps
Yamada Phantom Series pumps are designed for the transfer and recirculation of ultra-high purity process fluids and utilize absolutely NO internal or external metallic components. Its revolutionary pumping process sets a new standard for purity levels and low particle generation. Ultra-high purity PTFE/PFA wetted components are Clean room assembled and tested. No re-torque required. Simple, compact design?small footprint.
- Fluid port sizes 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", & 1" Fluid connections - Flaretek or FNPT Flow rates 1 to 16 GPM. Air control Internal ceramic shuttle valve or external timer based control.
- Air pressure range 30 to 75 PSI
- Temperatures up to 176° F (80° C)
The Yamada Corporation is a leading manufacturer of fluid handling products. As a pioneer of pumping technology, Yamada is known in many industries worldwide for its innovative products, superior quality, and unmatched reliability. Other companies may claim to be innovators, but an impressive history of delivering new products and solving customer problems confirms Yamada's position as the industry leader.
Yamada's reputation for manufacturing top quality products, allied with perennial efforts in research and development have created a strong foundation for market leadership. As an ISO 9001 certified corporation, stringent quality procedures are followed throughout the manufacturing process, including liquid testing of every pump prior to shipping. With over 150 distributors worldwide, Yamada is in position to service the global market needs.